Wednesday, July 1, 2009

99 Red Balloons...Plus hundreds of Pink, Blue, Green, and Yellow Ones

Jeremiah acted in a television commercial this week. (They auditioned over 120 kids from talent agencies, and then called him — because they remembered something else they'd seen him in!) It was so much fun being on the set with him, partway up the canyon, out in the breezy countryside. Plus, who doesn't get a lift from all these balloons?

Everyone was kind and kid-friendly, and there was no drinking or swearing on the set. A project manned by BYU students is the best possible scenario for a kid who loves to act. He had a terrific experience.

Watch for this little guy on your t.v. screen between conference sessions in October....


4 comments:

Unknown said...

That was so fun to see! I love it! I can't wait to see it in full force in October. Thanks for sharing!
XO Hol

Sandy M. said...

Those balloons make the pictures look wonderful! What great photos to have! I'd love to see the commercial :)

Sandy M. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brillig said...

I can't wait. I just adore that kid. I'm SO excited to watch him in between conference! Great photos!